World Environment Day is celebrated on 5 th June every year. In our school we prepared small experience in March and today we saw the results. If you look around you, plastic is everywhere. Some of this plastic is meant to be used over and over again for a long time. During March we put some rubbish to the soil and waited for three months. You can see it in our photographies. Today we found only plastic stuff and part of clothes in our playground.
We asked ourseves diffrent questions about the waste.
- Why should we reduce our plastic waste?
- How long does plastic stick around in landfills?
- How can you reduce your plastic waste?
- What is the diffrent between fast fashion and slow fashion?
- What happens to the rubbish we throw away?
- How does recycling work?